Scheduling an appointment
- To make an urgent, same-day appointment, call 909-629-5067 and press option 3 between 8:15 and 9 a.m.
- To schedule routine appointments, call between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and press option 3.
We cannot accommodate walk-in appointments. Please call to make an appointment.
No shows and late shows
- If you can’t keep an appointment please call our office to cancel as soon as possible or leave a message at extension 32101
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, we may need to reschedule your visit.
- Because we see many patients in August and early September for sports physicals, or school and camp well-check visits, we encourage you to make appointments of these types early in the season.
- Please bring your child’s immunization record to all well-check appointments.
- If your child is sick, please keep your well-check appointment.
What to bring to your appointment
- Bring a valid insurance card and your co-payment (if applicable) to each appointment.
- Bring your child’s immunization record to any well-check appointment.
- If you have not yet received a card for new insurance, bring the insurance company name; claim address; co-payment amount; policy holder name; policy number; group number; and suffix.
Immunization records and forms
We require five to seven days to complete these forms unless they are brought during a well-check appointment.
- We are pleased to offer medical advice to patients and families by telephone. Press option 4 between 8:15 and 5:00 pm.
- However, in cases of serious illness or inquiries for new patients, we cannot treat by phone.
- When the office is closed, patients with pressing concerns can speak with an “on-call” Pomona Pediatrics doctor by calling 909-629-5067 and pressing 9.
- All payments are due at the time of service. This includes any portion of the service not covered by insurance.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, and credit/debit card with a Visa, Discover, American Express or MasterCard logo.
- If you are unable to make a payment at the time of service, your appointment may be rescheduled. Exceptions will be made for acutely ill children.
- All copayments are due at the time of service. A finance charge will be assessed for all missed copays.